Villas, Apartments and Farmhouse Rental Reviews
Reviewing some of the most remarkable places on earth
Staying in a villa with your family or a group of friends is one of the most serene things you could ever do. Staying in a luxury villa with your own staff of people to cater to your every need is complete and utter relaxation at its finest. Villas come in many different forms, depending on the country and the land itself.
Staying in a luxury apartment in a major city keeps you entertained during the day and relaxed in the evening. Most luxury apartments come with their own hot tubs, masseuses and personal chefs, and the interiors are incredible.
Farmhouses in the middle of nowhere are the ultimate places for uninterrupted relaxation. You can get away from the stresses of life and unwind at your own pace.
We have reviewed some of our favorite places like the Penthouse in Barcelona, the Finca Torte in Mallorca, Fregate Island in the Seychelles, Castellamonte del Mare in the Dominican - and of course our review would not be complete without mentioning the Borgo di Colleoli, Tuscany.
Top 10 Things to Ask Before Booking a Villa, Apartment or Farmhouse
- How far from the airport is it?
- What is included in the accommodation?
- Staff - will you receive a housekeeper, a masseuse, security guards, a concierge, a driver, a personal chef, etc.? Do you have the option of saying no to all staff?
- How remote is it? Are there shops nearby or will someone go out and get your supplies?
- If you are renting a farmhouse, find out if livestock are on the farm and if you can participate in the husbandry if you want to.
- Can you drive up to the front of the home or is there a big hike to the main entrance?
- Accessibility - for the mobility challenged, you must find out if it is conducive to their needs.
- How many people will it comfortably sleep and how many bathrooms does it have?
- Can you bring pets?
- Is their access for communication, like cell phone access and internet?
Reviews of villas, apartments and farmhouses, as with all travel reviews, are subjective. We would be happy to add your reviews and experiences to our reviews section. Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to post it here.